Christian U. wrote:
Andreas Berger schrieb:
Could I have some idea as to what you are using to generate reports? Do you use internal report generators like :LazReport or external ones? LazReport seems to be an incomplete implementation of FreeReport which is also way outdated. Can some one please give me some hints.
I use lazreport, it works good. Not perfect but ok.
Iam underway to add frChart wit TAChart again.
I think its an good start to make it more stable and add missing features.

best regards
Christian

I agree.This seems to be the best way.If we manage to add additional features to Lazreport like pascal script engine, chart, output to preview format then it become very powerful tool.

regards
Boguslaw