Marco van de Voort ha scritto:
On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 01:56:40PM +0100, Giuliano Colla wrote:
with a program which compiles properly, but has a number of inconsistencies sometimes hard to detect.

Is there a way to overcome this problem?

Always do a build.

Am I the only one to see it as a problem?

Yes. A Compile is a shortcut for a build. If you don't want the downsides,
do a build.

Out of sheer curiosity. Are you developing alone, or are you in charge of a team, with a number of developers with various degree of skill and experience, and responsible of the final quality?

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)