Charles:

        Ah...I get it now, sure. Some vendors, I think LinkSys
is one, call this "DMZ mode" where everything not explicitely
directed somewhere is sent, by default, to a "DMZ host". Not
sure if that host is masq'd or proxy-arp'd though, in those
implementations.

        I wonder, though, what this would do as a last
port-forward rule:

        ipmasqadm autofw -A -r tcp 1 65536 -h $DMZ_HOST

        Am not sure if autofw is parsed serially until
a match is found, like ipchains does things.

-Scott