Question:

I am looking at implementing the following sequence of events in a redesign fo the
weblet:
(this is the weblet as we are now defining it, a web application that is seperate from
the underlying sh-httpd server)
-------------------------
system starts boot

all packages finish loading

weblet runs script to gather all package conf files (/var/lib/lrpkg/*.conf files) to
generate the configuration display component in weblet (to replace the hard coded one
in the Dev Demo now)

weblet runs script to gather weblet addon package conf files
(/var/lib/lrpkg/w-xxxxxx.conf files) and to regenerate its /var/lib/lrpkg/weblet.conf
file to these addon config files

LEAF start up completes
----------------------------------

Where is the appropriate location to initiate the above scripts so that they are
executed at the proper time, after all the packages have loaded?

It looks like this might be easy to find, but as this is an important point, I would
feel better getting an expert answer.

The idea here is to simplify the weblet system so that there is a small base dashboard
(much like it is now) with the ability to add new components and manage them as easily
as adding additional lrp packages.

Thanks!

Richard Amerman
^){([8bAzC2l