Hi All

I'm about to start work converting another document to Docbook XML.  I
think I'm moving onto the install guides for the different distributions
that are in the doc/guide part of the cvs tree.

My initial instinct was to start with the most recently released
distribution, and work back, but the formatting of the Bering guide
resembles a lot of guides that I know were originally authored in DocBook,
so I'm going to start with the Dachstein Installation guide while I
investigate to avoid uselessly duplicating work.

I'm still working on getting a Docbook --> PDF/HTML etc system going.  Once
I've got my full-size Linux (Debian 3.0) box up and running at home things
should start to move.

thanks all

Julian

www.ljchurch.co.uk