Paul Traina wrote:
> Hmm, OK, there are a couple patches in here I assume you didn't want
> anymore... based upon your changelog saying you weren't going to set up
> default stuff anymore in /etc?

But KP does!!!

The differences between Standard and Leaf /etc/shorewall are:

a) Defaults configuration for two-interface firewall (standard has no
default config -- uses sample configurations which are overloaded).
b) start.d and stop.d for scripts owned by other packages.
c) shorewall.conf has different defaults.
e) start and stop run all scripts in start.d and stop.d respectively.

-Tom
Shoreline,     \ http://shorewall.net
Washington USA  \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]