On Sat, 2005-08-20 at 09:31 -0700, Mike Noyes wrote:

>         Note: I'm not advocating Bering uClibc switch to initramfs.

        Was chatting with Mike in IRC, and he suggested I post here instead ;)
The Gentoo Network APpliance (GNAP) is an embedded distro using 2.6 and
initramfs. I thought it might help with the conversion. See
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/gnap.xml for more info. I'll
crawl back into my cave and turn lurk mode back on now ;)

--
Homer Parker [EMAIL PROTECTED]