Am Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011, 22:32:55 schrieb KP Kirchdoerfer:
> Am Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011, 22:29:34 schrieb Andrew:

> > > Cool!
> > >
> > > One issue - I still have the old repo with shorewall*.tgz, but the
> > > moved git misses them, though the buildtool* looks ok.
> > >
> > > kp
> >
> > Maybe it wasn't in git repository?
>
> Maybe you are right? :)
>
> According to git commit I missed them yesterday.

Apart from my fault to make a 'git add' yesterday this was "seamless".
Andrew, I never thought it would be that easy, thx for teaching me again how
sophisticated git is.

So we can start with working on our two or three branches  - but as far as I'm
concerned not today.
It must be even more late at Andrews place.