Hi Folks

on 16.06.2011 21:41, Andrew wrote:
> 16.06.2011 22:25, KP Kirchdoerfer пишет:

>>> git mv should do all job without problems. If nobody has objections -
>>> IMHO we should move all on top.
>> What will change for my local git? What has to be changed in the docs?
>>
> Just removed 'bering-uclibc4' into path

I was off list for a few days and everything changes again? Call me old
fashioned, but what exactly are we buying with all those fast moves. Who
designed the current tree to start with and who is communicating the
quirks to do to the git repository get to get back in sync again.

>>> P.S. Should we store compiled packages into git? Maybe there are more
>>> useful places for them (file archive/FTP/etc)? Git is more oriented for
>>> source distribution/versioning...

IMHO we should leave compiled packages out git, at least out of the main
tree, they are a nuisance there, even though it may brake the current
release process.

OK GIT gurus, what do I have to do to get back in sync? And please don't
tell me I have to start from scratch.

thanks

Erich