Am Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014, 17:21:36 schrieb Yves Blusseau:
> Le 8 janv. 2014 à 15:37, KP Kirchdörfer <kap...@users.sourceforge.net> a
écrit :
> > Am Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014, 13:05:59 schrieb Yves Blusseau:

> >> Ok i will do it but you have already merge maint-4.x into master in a
> >> wrong
> >> manner. I will move all correctly but i need to know the commit to use as
> >> the base for the new maint branch. Last change of the version are ‘update
> >> version to 5.0.3-beta1’.
> >> Is that version is the new master or the new maint ?
> >
> > The last commit should be cf3698c9697532554e50929c3d7057977d9efd92
> > (openssl
> > updated to 1.10.1f) - this shall be the base for new maint
> > If that is done I'll intend to merge the rpi branch to master, which will
> > feature-wise move master to 5.1 with new longtime kernel 3.10 and rpi
> > support.
> >

> > Is that inline with the git workflow?
>
> Yes. "
> I have update the maint branch so now it’s the same as master.

Great! THX!!

maint-4.3 and maint looks fine (with he small exception we've never released
4.3.5, but that doesn't bother me).

> You can merge the rpi branch to master but it seems there are a number of
> conflicts to resolve.

I guess, I first have to look if my master is ok?

Anyway, I know there a lot of conflicts.
I've created a topic/throw-away branch locally from master and merged rpi to
test dealing with the conflicts (used your mail "merging maint into master from
Jan 15 2013 Message-ID: <01E0ECA5-E588-41FC-9D08-
e8207b14c...@users.sourceforge.net>) as a recipe, compiled and built images
from that repository successfully.
So I do hope I'll do better than working git the last days.