Jack Coates wrote:

> On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
>

> > Jack Coates wrote:

> > > Just for kicks, I took a look at kaffe 1.0.5 -- 1.75 MB .lrp for the
> > > whole environment. I don't know enough about java to say what can get
> > > taken out of that.
> >
> > Where'd you get the source?  I'd like to try my hand at it and prune it
> > to its bare minimum and our application still works ;>

> www.kaffe.org, lots to play with.

Nice find there.  That sounds interesting.  The following
link is part of their faq and brings up the directory structure.

http://www.kaffe.org/develop.html#directory

To strip it for leaf, I'm thinking that the

           libraries/clib/awt/*
           libraries/javalib/java/awt/*

stuff contributes the most useless parts, simply because it's all
X and gui applets or standalone gui application classes.  Also
the appletviewer is not needed, and that's part of a jre.

Having at it, Michael?  What classes does your app import?
Matt