> Thanks! I did look at the DCD image to see how it was done but in the ISO
> image, the syslinux.cfg file has the packages listed out and the lrpkg.cfg
> has that same information so I'm not clear on the syntax to make the
program
> look for the list of packages in the lrpkg.cfg file.  That's the point
where
> I'm stuck.
>
> It can't be as simple as putting "...LRP=/dev/hda1/lrpkg.cfg" in the
> syslinux.cfg.  Or can it?

No, it's actually simpler :)

There is currently no need (or mechanism) for specifying an lrpkg.cfg file.
If a file with the name "lrpkg.cfg" is found on your boot= device, the
contents of that file replace the LRP= portion of the kernel command line.

Make sure you have your boot & package devices setup properly.  For a flash
disk, you probably want:

- boot= device is you flash drive
- PKGPATH= <empty>
- Remember to do full backups!