I'm setting up Bering dr3 for a system with a wireless LAN.  When I
added a pcmcia directory to /lib/modules, it got included in both
modules.lrp and pcmcia.lrp when I backed them up.  I fixed this by
adding lib/modules/pcmcia to modules.exclude.list, but is there a
better way?

Should this change be part of Bering 1.0 as shipped?

Thanks,

--Eric