I've been booting successfully from CF and wanted to try out DoC. I'm on
Bering 1.0-rc4. Went as per user's guide. Loaded everything on DoC. Booting
hangs after message Mounting 6M TMPFS file system. Prior to that the nftl
drivers are all loaded and partition check shows nftla1 and nftla2. I'm
using Millenium 2000 DoC.

I think linuxrc is hanging some place. I set verbose on and debug on but no
avail as I think they take effect only after the creation and mounting of
the TMPFS (e.g.Pivoting message etc).

Any pointers please?

I'm also trying to see if I can get USB ethernet working with Bering so that
my second interface can be USB ethernet. Can some one point me in the right
direction please? Which modules, what sequence etc. I'm trying to use an
Enter (brand name) convertor.

TIA
Bye
S Mohan, Vectra Systems and Solutions Pvt Ltd.,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  visit us at
www.vectrasystems.com <http://www.vectrasystems.com/>