Sounds like an April's Fool :)

lol

p.s. but then again it may be true as well...

-----Original Message-----
From: Bibinsa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 10:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [leaf-user] grsecurity

Just have a look : http://www.grsecurity.net/

"Due to patent violations with a Trusted Operating
System in development
by AOL/Time Warner, I have been ordered (via a
cease-and-desist letter
from their lawyer, Frederick C. Wilkes) to stop
development on grsecurity
and remove all code relevant to their claim (the
kernel part of
grsecurity, gradm does not contain any violations)
from the website within
24 hours."

What does it mean with our grsecurity patched kernel
in LEAF/Bering ?

Bibinsa