On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 14:42:17 +0200 (CEST) Bibinsa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote....

>  --- "Luis.F.Correia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a
> écrit : >
> >
> > Sounds like an April's Fool :)
> >
> I hope so !!
> If not....... what should we do with bering ?

        If you click on the grsecurity logo, it takes you to:

http://www.grsecurity.net/realindex.php

        So, it looks like it's still available, so maybe it is an April Fools
joke.. And, if you hit the News link, you get:

http://www.grsecurity.net/news.php

---
Homer Parker                  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
                              \ / No HTML/RTF in email
http://www.homershut.net       x  No Word docs in email
telnet://bbs.homershut.net    / \ Respect for open standards

"Bill Gates reports on security progress made and the challenges ahead."
-- Microsoft's Homepage, on the day an SQL Server bug crippled large
   sections of the Internet.