Hi

You will have to load ipsec.o from the corresponding module tree. Maybe another request to put this into ipsec.lrp helps.

HTH

Erich

Charles Steinkuehler wrote the following at 18:53 05.04.2003:
Steve Bihari wrote:
Hi All,
When I try to load ipsec.lrp I get a message about the kernel not having
KLIPS compiled in.  I didn't think this was required for S/WAN.  Also,
it complains that it can't find ipsec.o   I currently compiled ipsec
support directly into the kernel.  Can I not avoid having to use the
module?

THINK Püntenstrasse 39 8143 Stallikon mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] PGP Fingerprint: BC9A 25BC 3954 3BC8 C024 8D8A B7D4 FF9D 05B8 0A16