>From what I'm seeing, my solution goes as follows:

1. Assumption: You have only one Public IP to route. (If so, how could you have
different MX records for each domain??).
2. DNAT port 80 to the new server and let port 25 DNAT to the MS Exchange server.

3. On the exchange server route all mails for the new domain to the internal
IP using SMTP forward/Smarthost facility.

Mohan