Steve

Steve Wright wrote the following at 20:40 04.06.2003:
Erich Titl wrote:

Have you ever tried that on a PCMCIA card?

Putting an lzdsk boot image on one ? no. haven't. What are you thinking ?

Trying to load an etherboot which enables pcmcia and network drivers to load the final initrd/OS from a tftp server. My LEAF box is a notebook with only PCMCIA NIC's.

I looked into the etherboot FAQ's and this seems to be an open issue.

cheers
Erich

THINK
Püntenstrasse 39
8143 Stallikon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Fingerprint: BC9A 25BC 3954 3BC8 C024  8D8A B7D4 FF9D 05B8 0A16