I associate "embedded systems" with small systems that in general have some
hardware limitations. To overcome this limitations sometimes we need to change
traditional implementations to get the best result with less hardware.

I thoght I got very far since pivot_root worked, but I faild to overcome realy
the last comand from the boot process, when exec init complains.
I also think it should be very similar to make a smal fs in flash-disk insteat
of prepering the ramdisk, then procead just the same way, unpacking the lrp
packages, etc ....

I'll no longer ask about this problem here since it's the wrong place. If I got
it to work, I'll post the solution here for other people that could find it
usefull freeing ram memmory by using flash memmory.

Alex