On Tuesday 10 June 2003 11:31 pm, Mike Koceja wrote:
> I don't have a lrpkg.cfg file and I did check and it
> does appear to try to load the files it packages it
> lists them during boot. But they don't show up in
> lrcfg. What gives? Any ideas?

Sigh.... it's a FAQ......
DOS-fs has a 255 character limit per line that can
be easily overrun by adding many packages to syslinux.cfg.
If the files are not loaded, you have likely exceeded the
line limit. Charles added the 'lrpkg.cfg' file to expand
the number of packages that can be loaded. You must create
the file on your boot media (floppy, cdrom, etc...) and it
contains a single line with the contents of the LRP= option
in the 'syslinux.cfg' file (sans the 'LRP='). This is documented
in Charles CD's 'README.txt' file. Create the 'lrpkg.cfg' file
with the package-names and everything should load as expected.
--
~Lynn Avants
Linux Embedded Appliance Firewall Developer