From: wing newton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: dinsdag 10 juni 2003 23:52
To: Stefaan Van Dooren; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [leaf-user] boot floppy to boot Bering cdrom

Smart BootManager works but I have one of those Sony
VAIO laptop which does the random shutdown. I have to
issue "append=apm=off no-hlt.." to make it work. Can I
do with it with Smart BootManager ?

It does not seem to have "syslinux.cfg" in the smart bootmanager floppy. I
need to add "apm=off no-hlt" before it starts to boot the ISO  from the CD.

Many thanks.

Newton

http://leaf-project.org/pub/doc/docmanager/docid_1891.html