Jose

Jose Luis Abuelo Sebio wrote the following at 23:24 15.06.2003:
Hey, what´s up?

  I am using a normal bering 1.2 boot disk, but now I
need to add one module and another package (nicstar.o
and atmtools.lrp) and when I try to back up any
package or the floppy I don´t have space enough
because those files are too big. Is there any way to
make  a boot disk in two floppies, or I need to
install the module and the package everytime I restart
the system.

It's in the docs

http://leaf.sourceforge.net/devel/jnilo/bubooting.html#AEN1125

HTH
Erich

THINK
Püntenstrasse 39
8143 Stallikon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Fingerprint: BC9A 25BC 3954 3BC8 C024  8D8A B7D4 FF9D 05B8 0A16