Hi,

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003, Martin Hejl wrote:
> >>Ok, I just committed a new version into CVS which should resolve that
> >>problem (scp seems to hardcode the position of the ssh binary at compile
> >>time). Note - viewcvs takes a little time to update, so wait with
> >>downloading until the page
> >>http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/leaf/bin/packages/uclibc-0.9/15/
> >>shows an ssh.lrp that's _not_ 5 weeks old (or, go via "real" CVS).
> >
> > Maybe. I will try it once I get the new binary.
> Ok, let me know it it works out.

I just upgraded to the latest CVS version of ssh and friends. I tested scp
and the sshd restart as well as anything else I could think of and it all
appears to be working fine.

Looks like you fixed it.

Thanks again for the help and quick response. Looks like I am going to put
this in production tomorrow. :-))

--
......Tom               Registered Linux User #14522    http://counter.li.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       My current SpamTrap ------->    [EMAIL PROTECTED]