Hi,

> I know I have asked before, but I have lost all past emails and any
> links that were given to me in regard to this question.
>
> I have finally gotten to the point that I need to set up a Leaf Bering
> UclibC development environment.  I have downloaded the
> root_woody_fs and
> UML kernel and have that working.  I have instructions for how to use

The current uClibc development does not use UML.

However we do use buildtool, currently still being developed, to create
a cross-compiler environment, that later compiles and creates the packages.

A Bering uClibc manual is also being written at this time.

There are very few applications built by buildtool at the moment.
Suggestions and complains are welcome.

You can try the current development builtool, from CVS.

This is the 'ViewCVS' link to get you started:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ \
leaf/src/bering-uclibc/buildtool/

(please do join the two lines as one and remove the \)