New to LEAF / Wisp using 2624

ok tried to install latest release of Wisp onto a 5BLMP motherboard with 8M
DoC. (Eon Anything box etc)
Able to get Doc setup, formated , syslinux etc all ok.

Kernel correctly located, and starts to run happily -
seems that it doesn't support the cs5530 chip which provides most of the IO
for the board, and in particular
the ide. Chip is detected but a message that the

CS5530 : Chip detected but driver not compiled in.

Multiple possible entries for the DOC are found - but doesn't appear to
install.

Boot proceeds until point comes to load the other modules from the DoC - but
can't find them
and kernel panics.

I've tried changes from /dev/hda to /dev/nftla with no changes.

Can someone tell me if all I need is to compile in the cs5530 driver as part
of the kernel,
or can it just bd put in as a module into the root image. If so where can I
get it.

Failing that I'll have to rebuild the entire thing I assume.

Has anyone had it working on a mediaGX based board with the 5530 already ?

Regards
Ray
Dekens