Hi,

Encountered some strange problem, when I'm using Bering and his pppoe
package, all connections to my mail server (qpopper installed, server
filtered by his own ipchains, opened only 25 and 110 incoming ports) are
timed out, seems that authorization is ok, but data does not sends. All
other PPPoE soft, includeing rp-pppoe work well, coyotelinux works well and
another mail serwers works well to, only this combination. Anyone has an
idea?

Dmitri.