Hi

At 21:15 10.12.2003, Dmitri Gofmekler wrote:

Hi,

Encountered some strange problem, when I'm using Bering and his pppoe package, all connections to my mail server (qpopper installed, server filtered by his own ipchains, opened only 25 and 110 incoming ports) are timed out, seems that authorization is ok, but data does not sends. All other PPPoE soft, includeing rp-pppoe work well, coyotelinux works well and another mail serwers works well to, only this combination. Anyone has an idea?

Possibly a MTU size problem. Did you set CLAMPMSS=Yes in /etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf

HTH
Erich

THINK
Püntenstrasse 39
8143 Stallikon
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Fingerprint: BC9A 25BC 3954 3BC8 C024  8D8A B7D4 FF9D 05B8 0A16