On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 07:56, M Lu wrote:
> It seems to me that the "Addionnal packages for Bering-uClibc 2.x" is old. I
> used to see a nice summary of the newly updated packages at the end. Now I
> do not see it anymore and there are not any things recent, e.g. 2004-09,
> 2004-10 etc.

M Lu,
The bering-uclibc pages are a bit dated. I'll have to update from the
last mysqldump of the old site. I knew this would be an issue, and I'll
try to address it in a timely manner.

> Also the link to this page from "Read more to find out what's available
> today." is not correct, I had to click on "Packages 2.x" on the left side.

Is that the 'more' link under "Extra Packages" on
http://leaf-project.org/bering-uclibc/ ?

> And the site is quite slow especially when I click back, but it could be my
> connection too.

SF.net had some performance issues after the web farm upgrade (see link
below). All should be well now.

        2004-12-07 17:41:01 - Project Web Service
        https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?group_id=1&docid=2352

Thanks for the feedback. :-)

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs