On Sat, 2004-12-18 at 09:05, Giorgio Oteri wrote:
> Extra Packages for Bering uClibc link not work!
>
> http://leaf.sourceforge.net/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=91017&page_id=51

Giorgio,
Thank you for mentioning this link is broken. I upgraded our project
website, and I a haven't completed fixing everything yet. That broken
link will be attended to.

Try these directories for to find the files you're after:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13751&package_id=67534
http://leaf-project.org/bering-uclibc/bin/packages/
http://leaf-project.org/packages/uclibc-0.9/

http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes/
SF.net Projects: ffl, leaf, phpwebsite, phpwebsite-comm, sitedocs