Greetings,

I'm on a Bering uClibc 1.2 setup and I'm looking to find out what the
command is to release and renew an IP on this router.  My net
connection is PPPoE.

It does not appear that the dhclient command is available on this
system and I have not been able to find an equivalent for this task.

I'm hoping someone can let me know what command can be used and also
illustrate the usage, as I'm unfamiliar with anything beyond dhclient
and its usage.

Thanks for your time.