Hi!

actually. There are plenty of knowlegdable
>windows and old school dos users who could easily get around a leaf box if
they had the patients to set one up. I >spent two days trying to get my leaf
box to boot. The problem? CR+LFs in leaf.cfg. Not that I didn't know unix
>used LFs, I simply assumed that because syslinux.cfg didn't mind a CR+LF,
why should leaf.cfg? -cpu

Well, I'm a windows administrator and Old School DOS advanced used... but I
read the docs most of the time!

leaf.cfg will not work with CRLF because it is not just a simple text file,
it is sourced, just like any other unix script.

I 'think' it is somewhere in the documentation...

Luis Correia
Bering uClibc Team Member

PGP Fingerprint: BC44 D7DA 5A17 F92A CA21 9ABE DFF0 3540 2322 21F6
Key Server: http://pgp.mit.edu