Troy Aden wrote:

This is strange for some reason I can't use WINSCP to access my Bering
box. (I can use ssh fine via cmd line - putty)

I could use it fine before. But since I switched to Bering beta 4 on CF
whenever I try and login it tells me command/bin/sh failed..

Can anyone help me out here. This functionality is very useful and I
would really like to get this working again.

I think you asked this question last year - and here is the answer I gave you then.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=9995360

the most important issue is making sure WINSCP knows how to log into the shell. It will ignore the profile file and will not try to run lrcfg.

Works for me.