kwon wrote:

On 8/19/2005 13:25, Troy Aden wrote:

This is strange for some reason I can't use WINSCP to access my Bering
box. (I can use ssh fine via cmd line - putty)

I could use it fine before. But since I switched to Bering beta 4 on CF
whenever I try and login it tells me command/bin/sh failed..

I have the same problem (only recently) as user .
When I signed on with WinSCP3 (v.3.7.5 build 294), I receive the following error message:

#Start of error message
Command 'ls -la --full-time'
failed with return code 1 and error message
ls: unrecognized option `--full-time'
BusyBox v1.00-rc3 (2004.08.16-18:29+0000) multi-call binary

Usage: ls [-1AacCdeFilnpLRrSsTtuvwxXhk] [filenames...].
#End of error message

My Bering box uClibc v2.2.0. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

I don't think it is anything wrong with LEAF - just need to tweek WINSCP a little.

I am not using beta 4, but I was able to reproduce the same error message. I got it when I double clicked on the default remote directory in WINSCP. WINSCP issues a command extension that is not covered in busybox. Two possible ways to fix it - at least it worked for me
***
In winscp load the stored session without logging in

On the leaft side of WINSCP under Environment / Directories change the remote default directory.
Mine are:

Remote:
/lib/modules

Local:
c:\download\tworoute\

under Environment SCP click on the Shell ENTER button and put in /bin/sh or /bin/ash

Uncheck the button for "look up user groups"

Save the session
*****
If you still have problems - I didn't - load the session again and under Environment / SCP uncheck the ls command "Try to get full timestamp"

ls -al gives the date and time anyway under busybox.
Save the session and try again.