Doug Sampson wrote:

Oh, and I should add that I am using dropbear.

~Doug

I'm building a stock Bering uClibc 2.3.1 router and am trying to connect using WinSCP 3.7.6 from the internal network. I keep getting a time-out.
Error message says "Server refused to start a shell/command". I can
successfully access using ssh. What do I need to get a shell running on
Bering? I would like to copy files to/from Bering.

~Doug

Did you configure winscp to use a shell. Folow the instructions here in winscp.

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=9995360