I tried to inform sourceforge, but the maze of web pages proved too much
for me.

Under http://leaf.sourceforge.net -> PxeInstall Updated, the link "You
can download pxeinstall.tgz from our package repository." leads to a
server timeout

and the Link "For more doc's pls read Using Bering-uClibc with an IDE
harddisk or CD-ROM drive." results in:

"An error has been encountered in accessing this page.

1. *Server:* leaf.sourceforge.net
2. *URL path:* /doc/guide/user-bering-uclibc/bucu-ide.html
3. *Error notes:* File does not exist:
/home/groups/l/le/leaf/htdocs/doc/guide/user-bering-uclibc/bucu-ide.html
4. *Error type:* 404
5. *Request method:* GET
6. *Request query string:*
7. *Time:* 2006-08-30 00:57:22 PDT (1156924642)"

I wanted to try pxe on my wrap box. I would appreciate it if someone
could send this in the right way to sourceforge.

Regards,

Bob von Knobloch