Hi folks,
I'm guessing I don't have DNS (dnqmasq) set up correctly on the new Bering.
I can reach the internet (like Google for example) just fine by using its IP
address (66.102.7.99), but I can't otherwise.

I set up the new Bering (Bering-uClibc_3.0-beta2) dnsmasq just like my old
Bering (2.4.20 I believe), but it doesn't seem to work.

Here's what I did:

1.) I uncommented the filterw2k line
2.) I changed the resolve-file= line to read:
resolve-file=/etc/dhcpc/resolv.conf
3.) I uncommented the dhcp-range= line
4.) I uncommented the dhcp-leasefile= line

I've looked at the documentation for setting up dnsmasq, but I guess I'm
missing something. :-(

Suggestions???

Thank you...have a great week!

Craig