Hey Charles,

The Bind8 version of nsupdate was rather broken so much that the Bind9
doco strongly suggests avoiding it.

Is buildtools the right way to setup the cross compile environment?  I
looked over the dev docs briefly but the impression I got was buildtools
was more for certain packages (modules and some preconfigured source).
Am I misunderstanding this, can it be used to compile any source?  Any
help / links to more info on how to best do this is appreciated.
Thanks,

On Sun, 2009-07-05 at 20:34 -0500, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
--
Trev Peterson
Advanced Reality