Hi
I'm running a Proliant DL380R02 with Bring uClibc 3.1.1, now I want upgrade to
5.0 b1.
The cciss driver for the Smart Array 5i is not available in the modules but I
have found the hpsa driver that could work with the option
"hpsa.hpsa_allow_any=1", see http://cciss.sourceforge.net/#supportedhardware.
Also fund this page http://linux.die.net/man/4/hpsa.
I have copied the hpsa.ko.gz to /lib/modules/  and added hpsa.ko.gz to
/var/lib/lrpkg/initmod.modules in initmod.lrp.
Is this correct and where do I put the option and what's the syntax?

Best regards

Pär Johansson
Sweden