On 09/05/2013 07:47 PM, Victor McAllister wrote:
> The Guardian has an interesting article on how to make it a little
> harder for NSA to read your encrypted traffic. Evidently they are
> tapping fiber, have compromised many routers and have back doors on lots
> of commercial software. The terrorists are not as dangerous to democracy
> as the spies. The politician who controls internet decryption can
> control the world. Think about it.
>
> http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/05/nsa-how-to-remain-secure-surveillance

Victor,
The NANOG mailing list is finding some gems too.

    NSA Laughs at PCs, Prefers Hacking Routers and Switches
    http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2013-September/060773.html

    The US government has betrayed the Internet. We need to take it back
    http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2013-September/060812.html

    Internet Surveillance and Boomerang Routing: A Call for Canadian
                                                 Network Sovereignty
    http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2013-September/060877.html

    [Cryptography] Opening Discussion: Speculation on "BULLRUN"
    http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/2013-September/060894.html

--
Mike Noyes
http://sourceforge.net/users/mhnoyes