Hi

The only raspberry pi set of files I can get to work is
Bering-uClibc-5.1-alpha1.  Looks good so far but I am still waiting for
a usb to ethernet adapter to arrive in order to test further. The other
releases since then seem appear to have problems. When I go to edit the
config files, I get a screen with unintelligble symbols and letters.  I
follow the same steps building the sdhc ram.  Nothing seems out of the
ordinary on the boot screen.

A bit of an update.  If I quit to a shell prompt I can edit the various
config files manually with nano.  Invoking the editor from the menu
screens seems to be the issue.

Does anyone have ideas or suggestions?