Hej KP and Andrew,

thank you both very much!

Finally, I decided to make some steps in one:
1. Bring the 6.0.1 to work.
2. Make my Alix-Box multibootable
2a. Make one boot-image production and another back and a third 5.2.x
3. prozess apkg -u file.lrp for all my installed lrps

I found the doc concerning the syslinunx.cfg and the different entries
on initXXX - thanks!

1. is finished and 2. is what I am working on.
I tried 3. and there will be questions about the autostoring of
individual created files. I'm going to open a new thread on that an
close this one.

Regards,

Boris