Am 03.01.2017 um 08:07 schrieb Andrew:
> Not harder than grub :)

Really, is it documented reasonably somewhere? If so I might be inclined
to move back to it.

In the past syslinux was very awkward about multiboot and falling back
from an unsuccesful boot, but then. So I dropped it for me, no need to
invest into a tool I perceived to be useless.

> Currently LEAF shipped with multiboot menu - LEAF itself, memtest86, and
> hardware info AFAIR. Just add new linux kernel record - and voila!

Mhhh... neet to look into the syslinux parameters, I am wondering how
esay this is to handle for upgrade.

> Also there's a possibility to boot once with some image, and reboot will
> return all things back.

Big deal :-)

cheers

ET