Steve Allen said:
> CNN is broadcasting the video form of this story today
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/07/22/time.boulden/index.html
>
> I surmise that Mr. Catchpole was not prepared with the figures.

He also seems to be unaware of the legal status of GMT in the UK.

[Incidentally, if I recall correctly the building at Greenwich is now just
a museum, with the RGO having been abolished.]

--
Clive D.W. Feather  | Work:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   | Tel:    +44 20 8495 6138
Internet Expert     | Home:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  | *** NOTE CHANGE ***