On 10/16/2016 01:04 AM, Jo-Philipp Wich wrote:
> Hi Karl,
> let me introduce a not strictly new way but another heavily under
> documented buildroot feature which you can use to implement custom
> modifications to packages which do not require source code edits.
Wow! - this really deserves an easier to find documentation - I was looking for
that feature several times but never got to it.

We used to have copies of packages for only minor modifications in init or
files. If it works as described, this will reduce a lot of overhead.

Thank you, very helpful.

Lede-dev mailing list