Piotr-

Thank you for your time and energy in helping me understand the issues.

First, I strongly agree with your comment about "I think it's always up to the person who takes care" of the PRs, etc - it is, and should be, entirely your call! I cannot do and do not want the job!!! :-D

Second, Mathias's point "any [experienced] user can take it and make use of it" is also very well-taken.

Together, I think these more than adequately answer my concerns - I certainly have no objections.

Thank you again,

Bill