hi ,

i have the same modem, with the same ec25 , please pay attention ,

if you put it int gprs mode or if you are in a enviroment where it fall back to gprs, the board (gl mifi)  is not designed to supply the correct current, then when it is going to attach to the network, the supply drops due to high current consumation and reboot

this is clearly stated in the ec25 documentations, they say about 1.5A

you can mitigate this behaviour adding a capacitor on the supply line , it doesn't resolve all the reboot , now it reboot only if i use to transmit continously

i've reported this problem to glinet about six month ago ....

bye