Hello all --

Is it possible to apply a regular expression to rename accounts?

I have a complex structure of three account sets, all with
Fixed). I'd like to apply a regular expression to re-order the structure of
the accounts for reporting purposes, without changing the underlying data.

I know I can do this in the source data, but I'd rather not do that.

Thanks!

Mark