"John Wiegley" <jwieg...@gmail.com>
writes:

> Just wanted to let you know that I'll be splitting ledger-mode and the
> Emacs code into its own repository within the ledger organization on
> GitHub soon.

Are you de-coupling the release cycles, or will ‘ledger’ and
‘ledger-mode’ still track the same version and release at the same time?
How will that be managed?

--
 \        “It is always a silly thing to give advice, but to give good |
  `\   advice is absolutely fatal.” —Oscar Wilde, _The Portrait of Mr. |