Hello Alexandre,

On 2016-08-01 13:35, Alexandre Rademaker <aradema...@gmail.com> writes:

> Can you guys share examples of org-Babel and Python scripts ?!

I do all my reporting from an org file, using org-babel. I wrote some
convenience functions for that which I describe here
http://alan.petitepomme.net/tips/ledger_and_org.html

For very simple reports, I have code blocks like this:
#+begin_src sh :results raw drawer
ledger -f ~/Documents/Org/mescomptes.ledger reg '^Liabilities:Missions' | tail
-n 20
#+end_src

Alan

--
OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7
Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2015-06: 402.80, 2016-06: 406.81